From humble beginnings at Kitchener Road in Stafford Heights, FE Consultants has continually evolved since its inception. In 2013 the company was restructured as FE Consultants Pty Ltd and added three senior staff members as Directors.
FEC is proud to remain wholly Australian and employee owned. The new Board is focused on maintaining FEC’s position as a world class engineering consultant.
“To provide practical, value driven engineering solutions using design and advanced analysis of the highest standard, delivered with integrity and quality.”
Our Core Values
- Industry leading mechanical engineers
- Providing practical engineering solutions
- Utilising cutting edge mechanical design/analysis tools
- JAS-ANZ accredited ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) qualification for all Lead and Senior Engineers
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ) qualification for all Lead and Senior Engineers
- Internal Workplace Health and Safety Policy
- Internal Environmental Management Policy
- Approved Achilles FPS member
What Makes Us Unique
Did you know that FE Consultants is active in research and development activities including participation in International Conferences? This provides us with an insight that gives us a design edge. Not only do we know how to design pressure equipment, but with a deeper understanding we are able to find efficiencies, solutions and cost savings that others cannot. At FE Consultants we pride ourselves in providing practical solutions to complex problems. We are the shutdown technical support and emergency integrity response choice for three ASX200 companies.
80% of our business is repeat business. Can your current engineers match this?