FEC completed the full structural, mechanical, and piping design, and detailed drafting for a dehydration package. The multi-disciplinary FEC team worked collaboratively with the client and end-user to iterate the design to their specifications and constraints.
Included in the scope of works for FEC was:
- Structural design of skid and supports to AS4100
- Piping design to ASME B31.3 for all on-skid and connecting piping
- Pressure vessel, tank, and heat exchanger design to AS1210
- Consideration of lifting and transportation loads imposed on all components
- Project management, interfacing, and design development
- Detailed fabrication drawings including lifting arrangements and transport tie-down configurations
- Submission of design registration application for pressure vessels
FEC was able to produce a highly satisfactory result for the client and end-user in a short time frame to meet project deadlines.